Tangible Synergy: Time, Treasure and Talent
Join Us at the Tangible Flight Plan 2009-New York, NEW YORK Event on
Thursday Morning, 7th May 2009 at New York Athletic Club, NYC -Registration from 8.30am, Take Off at 9am.
Date: Thurs, 30 Apr 2009 08:30am-0100pm
Fellow Travellers, Tangible Travel Log 29th April 2009
In the last number of months we have been working hard to rediscover the basic elements of success: Time,Treasure and Talent
Our series of Tangible Events have been focusing on bringing together people who have something to contribute which when added to the contributions of others creates mutual benefits for us all.
The old Irish Proverb: Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine (In the shaddow of each other, the people live)
We need inspiration, followed by encouragement,supported by teamwork, access to empathetic financial resources and a genuine determination to succeed. Our New York event continues this journey and we are delighted to finalise the line-up:
- Con Clarke, Consultant/Lobbyist/Former Operations Director Aer Lingus–‘There’s still a few chancers around the place!’
- Frank O’Rourke,Lawyer/President & CEO The Monnet-Madison Institute,Inc.-A transatlantic educational partnership for the future of the European and American Unions.
- David Cahill ,Senior Executive,Salesforce.com–Computing in the Clouds
- Edward Gaffney, CEO, Metroswag.com, Akron, Ohio-Live Global/Wear Local-Metroswag
- Mike Flannery,CEO,Redwood Partners-Collaborating and Innovating in a Digital Era
- Mark Finlay, CEO-Barnabas Ventures–Belfast used to be a City of two halves, now 7 Quarters! just like New York
- John Kelly, CEO, Irish Chamber Orchestra- A ‘key note’ address: Words of Wisdom interspersed with Powerful Music
- Lori Heinel, Senior Advisor, Citi Private Bank– Overview of US Economic Outlook
- Bill Harvey, Director Eastern Consolidated-Real Estate Overview
- Val Fenti, City Councillor/Business Owner-Canandaigua,Up State New York- Great place to live, work, and play
With this mix of contributors from Boston, New York, Ohio and Ireland along with a wide range of attendees we are going to have a Brain Storm on how Tangible Ireland and its many Supporters/Ambassadors can collaborate with each other to re-energise the economies of these two great countries: United States of America and the Island of Ireland
We are actively developing the Philosophy, Style and Protocols for one or more Enterprise Funds to help us all deliver on our goals and aspirations.
We will attempt to maximise the synergy and collaboration between the attendees and contributors and increase the likelihood of tangible outcomes.
This event will be held in the: Olympic Suite No.1,10th Floor, New York Athletic Club,180 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, United States.
We are also encouraging passengers to attend the first boardroom lunch of The Presidents’ Club (http://www.the-presidents-club.com ) on US soil immediately afterwards and go on to support the New York Ireland Fund Dinner ( http://www.irlfunds.org ) in the the Evening of the 7th May 2009.
Tangible Event Fee is €180.00 or US$250.00 including all Taxes and Charges
Early Bird Special: €150.00 or US$200.00 if booked and paid before 1st May 2009
If we can make it here, we can make it anywhere, New York, NEW YORK– Is féidir linn!
Tangible Flight Co-Ordinator-New York, NEW YORK
Mobile: +353 86 3011 044