Tangible Ireland invites you to express interest in a new organisation tasked with Economic Revitalisation
Tangible Leadership Forum, Thursday 2nd July 2009, Europea Academy, Swords, County Dublin, 2pm to 6pm-Attendance By Invitation Only
Attend our Tangible Leadership Forum and make a difference.
From our initial event on January 8th this year we have been working hard to rediscover the basic elements of success: Time,Treasure and Talent
To date we brought people together from diverse backgrounds and created synergy. We have collated and categorised the contacts, concepts, ideas and opportunities identified as a result of the wide range of contributors and attendees. See list of speakers below.. The tangible atmosphere of collaboration and synergy was evident in each location: Dublin, Limerick and New York.
A Tangible Leadership Forum will now be held on the afternoon of Thursday ,2nd July 2009 at the Europa Academy, Swords, County Dublin to plan a pragmatic way forward.
Attendance at this event will be by invitation only.
We will be focusing on building a platform to achieve more with the various opportunities and resources identified. The Vision, Corporate Form and Operational Methodologies will be outlined and discussed.
We need your inspiration, your encouragement, your support, access to empathetic financial resources and your genuine determination to succeed to help us make this happen.
We are actively developing the Philosophy, Style and Protocols for collaborative approaches to Economic Development.
We need your time (access to your skillset, professionalism), your treasure (access to investment funds and the circumstances and criteria under which you can invest in selected projects) and your talent ( innate skill, insight, wisdom, experience).
We look forward to hearing from you before Friday the 26th June 2009 if you want to join us at the Tangible Leadership Forum on the 2nd of July and work with us in tackling the huge challenge of economic revitalisation.
Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine(In the shaddow of each other, the people live)
Is féidir linn!
Tangibe Leadership Forum
Mobile: +353 86 3011 044
Speakers to date on the Tangible Flight Plan 2009 Events in Dublin, Limerick and New York:
- Con Clarke, Consultant/Lobbyist/Former Operations Director Aer Lingus– ‘There’s still a few chancers around the place!’
- Frank O’Rourke,Lawyer/President & CEO The Monnet-Madison Institute,Inc.-A transatlantic educational partnership for the future of the European and American Unions.
- David Cahill ,Senior Executive, Salesforce.com-Computing in the Clouds
- Edward Gaffney, CEO, Metroswag.com, Akron, Ohio-Live Global/Wear Local-Metroswag
- Mike Flannery, CEO, Redwood Partners & Steve Masur, Partner, Masur Law-Collaborating and Innovating in a Digital Era
- John Kelly, CEO, Irish Chamber Orchestra– A ‘ key note’ address: Words of Wisdom interspersed with Powerful Music
- Lori Heinel, Senior Advisor, Citi Private Bank– Overview of US Economic Outlook
- Bill Harvey, Director Eastern Consolidated-New York Real Estate Overview
- Val Fenti, City Councillor/Business Owner-Canandaigua, Up State New York– Great place to live, work, and play
- Hannah Shields-Conqueror of Everest– The Limits are only in Your mind
- Sean Weafer, CEO www.seanweafer.com – A Business Revolution-The Rebel in a Business Suit!
- Evert Bopp, Founder GreenHouse incubator – Putting “working” into networking.
- Pat McGrath, Chief Executive, PM Group, Worldwide- A Week is a long Time in Professional Services
- Dr.Ed Walsh, Former President of University of Limerick via Video Clip,-Back to Basics
- Willie Maxwell,Director, InterTradeIreland Acumen Programme– Whatever you do, don’t start telling yourself lies!
- Adrian Rush ,Partner, AMR Enterprises, Win More, Spend Less in your Bidding Process
- Dr.Jim Robinson, CEO-Kepler Institute– Making Numbers hit the Nation’s Bottomline
- John McLoughlin, CEO-MCL Dynamics-Opportunities in the Void-A Fresh Approach to Infrastructure Delivery
- Dr.Stephen Anderson, Commercial Counselor, US Embassy, Dublin-America’s Revival and US SMEs’ Doorway to Europe
- Mark Finlay, CEO Barnabas Ventures, Founding Trustee: The Presidents’ Club– Belfast, a City of Seven Quarters, Dublin’s Ally or Competitor?
- John Jeffers, Business Development Director, Jacobs Engineering-Leadership & Relationship based Sales-growing your business in a Bear Market
- Kingsley Aikins, President & CEO of Worldwide Ireland Funds-Energising the Diaspora for Business Potential
- Prof.Falguni Sen, Professor of Management, Fordham University, New York -Interfacing with Chindia, An Irish Opportunity
- Ronan Keane, Principal- Collaborative Dynamics-Optimising Team Performance
- Brian Doyle, Manager-Comhaire Iascaire Eireann, Howth-The future for Marine Enterprise
- Fergus Gloster, SVP Corporate Sales EMEA-Salesforce.com-Cloud Computing-Maximising your Information Technology Return in Challenging Times