In Fact the Future Belongs to Everyone who prepares!-KICK START YOUR NEW YEAR with Tangible Ireland in Howth on Thursday, 7th of January 2010, 2pm to 6pm, Registration/Coffee at 1.30pm-Detailed Programme JUST Announced!!
‘THE FUTURE BELONGS TO EVERYONE’
Join Tangible Ireland at
Howth Yacht Club, County Dublin
on Thursday, 7th January 2010 , 2pm to 6pm
Half Day of Inspiration, Leadership, Projects, Business, Technology and Networking!
Event Contribution: €50.00 per person-Booking Essential as Places Limited
Access Howth by DART, 31 or 31B Bus or by Car, Free Parking Available
Contact: Raymond Sexton on 086 3011 044 or email@example.com
Delivered in conjunction with Fiontar Bhinn Éadair, Binn Éadair, BAC 13
In fact ‘The Future belongs to everyone who prepares!’
Tangible Ireland presents an afternoon focusing on: Leadership and Excellence
1.30pm Registration & Coffee
2.00pm Welcome-Overview of Afternoon
- Raymond Sexton, CEO, Tangible Ireland (http://ie.linkedin.com/in/raymondsexton)
Raymond will briefly outline his vision for Tangible Ireland and the core principle of ‘Show me, don’t tell me!’
In contrast to previous events the afternoon will start with a major session on leadership concepts and methodologies which we believe will give attendees a series of ‘take aways’ that will help them with their individual projects and initiatives. We put huge faith in the methodologies of Lou Tice ( http://www.tpi-india.com/LouVisit/profile.html) who founded The Pacific Insitute over three decades ago and we are delighted to have Carol Conway and Michael Ostinelli presenting these powerful concepts.
2.15pm Non Negotiable Laws for Leadership, Business Success & Happiness
- Carol Conway, Freelance Catalyst & Michael Ostinelli, The Pacific Insitute (http://www.thepacificinstitute.com/)
This very important session will provide a range of powerful tools to help individuals and organisations lift their aspirations, their confidence and their performance. Based on scientifically tested principles from the world of cognitive psychology, particularly the psychology of highperforming individuals and teams, we are delighted to give you an opportunity to experience some of this learning first hand.Tangible Ireland has invited The Pacific Institute Ireland to facilitate this workshop. It will engage you both professionally and personally, give you a new perspective, challenge you to re-shape the unproductive habits, attitudes, beliefs and expectations that may be holding you back and thus enabling you to achieve much more of your true potential by changing your perception of what is possible!
3.45pm Tangible Café
- Coffee Break with a Purpose
4.00pm The Global Irish making a Difference
- Kingsley Aikins, CEO and President, Worldwide Ireland Funds (http://www.irlfunds.org)
Kingsley has been the backbone of the global expansion of the Ireland Funds over the last 20 years.The Funds are active all over the world and he has recently completed a comprehensive study of the Irish Diaspora including comparisons with other countries such as India, China and Israel. His understanding of the potential role of the Global Irish in Commerce and Philanthropy is second to none.We are keen to get his insights into where Ireland can play a key role in the future.
4.20pm Profiles of Leadership
During 2009 many individuals have demonstrated tangible leadership in their respective fields. Dr.Jim Robinson of the Kepler Institute(www.kepler-institute.org) will introduce a sample of four short leadership insights in the areas of Innovation,Commerce, Rural Regeneration and Tourism
- Leadership Through Innovation–Tony Owens, CEO, Shibumi Consulting (http://shibumi-consulting.net/)
- Clearing the Dross-Local Government Reform-Bill Tosh, CEO, Dundalk Chamber (http://www.dundalk.ie/)
- Leading the Way in Rural Regeneration-Allen McAdam, MCA Consulting (http://mcaconsulting.ie/aboutus.html)
- Hands-on Leadership in Tourism-John Doody, Prime Mover, Ballyhoura Luxury Forest Homes (http://www.ballyhouraforestluxuryhomes.com/)
5.10pm Comfort Break
5.20pm Claiming the Future as Our Own
Few speakers can inspire their audiences better than the de facto Mayor of Belfast Mark Finlay who will outline a very innovative project in Belfast: Ireland Bros.Building.
Mark will be followed by the one and only Rebel in a Business Suit: r’evolutionary Sean Weafer who will explain why we need to awaken the Emerald Dragons
- Ireland Bros.-Purveyors of Splendiferous Irish Technology, Hospitality and Enterprise– Mark Finlay, Trustee, The Presidents’ Club, Belfast (http://thepresidentsclub.ning.com)
- Awakening the Emerald Dragons-Sean Weafer, r’evolutionary, Facilitator, Mentor, Trainer and Internationally Acclaimed Speaker- ( www.seanweafer.com )
Castle Business Centre,
4 Castle Street,
Dublin 2, IRELAND
Mobile: +353 86 3011 044