BUSINESS and CIVIC LEADERSHIP
Join Tangible Ireland in
Crossmaglen, SOUTH ARMAGH
2pm-6pm-Thursday ,10th July 2014, Register from 1.30pm
for an afternoon of
Inspiration, Leadership, Project Reviews,
Success Analysis, Outcomes and Networking
Participation Fee: 50 Euro or Equivalent for Presenters & Attendees
Use PayPal Link: Tangible Crossmaglen 2014
Contact: Raymond Sexton on +353 86 3011 044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation Fee should not be deemed a barrier to entry thus
Social Entrepreneurs, Passionate Advocates or Sceptics et al may qualify for
DISCOVER how by emailing email@example.com NOW!
To Spread the word please Click ‘Like’ on www.facebook.com/TangibleIreland
Access by Helicopter, Bus, Automobile, Bike or Foot!
Delivered in conjunction with Fiontar Bhinn Éadair, Binn Éadair, BAC 13, ÉIRE
‘Ambassador Summer School’ –BALLYHOURA –Aug 19th, 20th & 21st
‘Global City!’ -Dublin- October 9th
‘Wealth in Common!’- London –November 6th
We’ll be talking! Beimid ag caint!
+353 86 3011 044
This Tangible afternoon will endeavour to inspire the creative juices of all those present as we fuel the debate for a positive future by listening and embracing a diverse range of business and civic leaders from the locality and farther afield. Once the fire is lit, we will review and reflect on the vision and requisite actions that can be taken in South Armagh to enhance the social and economic wellbeing of the area.
We are very fortunate to have a very experienced facilitator for the afternoon, none other than Carol Conway, our Programme Director and Principal of her own Leadership Consultancy: Freelance Catalyst.
- Fiona Kieran, PRO South Armagh Chamber-http://www.visitsoutharmagh.com/
- Jason McGee, CEO Learntask- Gathering Heritage Initiative http://www.gatheringhistory.com/
- Maeve McKeown, Chair, Crossmaglen Community Association- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crossmaglen-Community-Association/497170576977867
- Neil O’Hagan, Atlantic Youth Trust-http://www.atlanticyouthtrust.org/
- Andrew Cowan, Emotive Technology- http://emotivetechnology.com/
- Keith Drury, Artist- http://www.keithdruryart.com/
- Fiona Nolan, Programme Development North-side Partnership – http://www.northsidepartnership.ie/
- Raymond Sexton, Tangible Ireland- https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymondsexton
- Glen Traynor & Co., St.Oliver Plunkett’s Youth Club- https://www.facebook.com/stoliverplunkett.youthclub?fref=ts
- Carol Conway, Freelance Catalyst-http://www.freelancecatalyst.com/
- Youth Innovative Leaders – https://www.facebook.com/YCI.dublin
- Des McDermot, Armagh County Website- www.armaghcounty.net
- Kevin O’Connor, Development Consultant – http://ie.linkedin.com/in/koconnorbusinesslimerick
- Eve Earley, Principal, Empowering Change – www.eveearley.com
- The Lone Nut!-A Video Interlude!
- Gain thru Pain– Evolution of the Bumbleance- http://www.bumbleance.com/
Click here for Seminar Write Up
Beimid ag caint! We’ll be talking!