We embark on our 5th Tangible Ireland-Ambassador Summer School in August.
Ballyhoura, County Limerick provides a relaxed environment as business and civic leaders share their vision and participate in rigorous discussion about issues pertaining to progression towards a better world.Identifying and cultivating Tangible Leaders across all sectors of society is the core ambition of the Ambassador Summer School.
The focus is on:
- Developing skills and competence to deliver meaningful change
- Attracting and introducing like-minded leaders from Ireland and the Diaspora
- Using those relationships to increase the efficacy of our collective effortsVisionary thinking and tangible leadership is paramount in Ireland and the world today. Tangible Ireland’s programming is designed to offer significant opportunities for individuals to develop their capacity for visionary leadership. Tangible’s commitment is to work with you supporting the achievement of extraordinary results in your professional and personal life. Facilitating your performance, learning and development assures excellent leadership across Ireland.
The School is convened by Raymond Sexton, Founder of Tangible Ireland, with Carol Conway, Freelance Catalyst as Programme Director and presented with additional support from a wide range of individuals.
The 5th Ambassador Summer School is hosted by the Deebert House Hotel, Kilmallock, County Limerick.
Tuesday, 19th August 2014
8:00pm Informal Dinner
Wednesday, 20th August 2014
9.30 am-6.00 pm
7.30 pm Barbecue
Thursday, 21st August 2014
The core leadership development programme will be augmented by a series of Impact Sessions & Café Conversations. These are lively sessions are designed to expand our innovative thinking around:
- ICT/ Social Media/Digital Content
- Enterprise/Job Creation
- Infrastructure, Healthcare
- Delivery of Positive Change/Excellence
We encourage participants to embrace the summer school in its entirety.
Tuesday evening’s informal dinner, breakfasts and Wednesday’s barbecue are excellent opportunities to build relationships and expand upon the conversations of the day.
Consider the convenience of a stay on site at the beautifully appointed Deebert House Hotel.Raymond Sexton, School Convenor Tel: +353 86 3011 044 Email: email@example.com